  From: Dency Kahn
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2011 2:50 PM
  Subject: Tree trimming thoughts

  I have realized for some time that if there is a theme for my Xmas tree, it is birds.  So far I have hung 3 cardinals, 1 bluebird, 3 owls, a sparrow, 3 hummingbirds, and countless tropical birds on my tree.  If I removed all the ornaments that aren't birds, I suspect my tree would not look naked.  Am I the only idiot who does this on this lest?

  Dency Kahn
  Olivette, St. Louis County