Sorry for the quick post earlier. Just wanted to get something out in case CoMo-area birders were up for some owling this evening.

Anyways, I drove around Bradford Farm (Boone Co.) from about 4pm-sunset this evening hoping to chance upon the reported Prairie Falcon. No luck there, but I did find 4+ SHORT-EARED OWLS (originally in the NW, but when I left they were all hunting in the field adjacent to all the buildings on the north side of the E-W road), 1 NORTHERN HARRIER, 2 RED-TAILED HAWKS and 4 AMERICAN KESTRELS.

I have a photo of the BARRED OWL I encountered this morning here: www.flickr.com/photos/ryandouglas/6479151481/<http://www.flickr.com/photos/ryandouglas/6479151481/>

And a jumpy little digi-video of a perched SHORT-EARED OWL here: www.flickr.com/photos/ryandouglas/6479199593/

Cheers,
Ryan