Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - MOBIRDS-L Archives

Went to Canton in hopes to see the Eurasian tree sparrow, and there were
about a dozen at the Ayrco store before you turn to go to the lock and dam.
But then I had a surprise, while photographing the gulls, I saw two dark ducks
flying up the river.  White Winged Scoters, FOY for me.  Got a couple of pics.
Link to photos  http://backwoodsfrank.smugmug.com

Frankie Cuculich
Brashear, Mo.
Adair Co