Fear not, Dency. I have birds on both of our decorated trees that I also have
collected over the years. My favorites are the unique ones that are handmade
by different artists; dear friends and our kids have given me many. I have a 4'
'woodland tree' in the breakfast room that is dedicated to birds and other
critters we've seen in the woods.

Last year, we asked our neighbor for her live Christmas tree when she took it
down and Dan staked it out by the feeder. The birds used it into March for
cover, I would sprinkle mixed bird seed on it after snow fell. It was a big hit
and we hope to have more leftover trees this year to put out there for them.

Margy Terpstra
Kirkwood, St. Louis Co, MO

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/