I have found most of the hunters at Weldon Springs to be pretty friendly.  Most of you know that my husband has Parkinson's.  He has a seat on a cane that is not the most stable thing.  Today he was winded by the time he got to the top of the hill on the Blue Grosbeak Trail.  I left him there resting on his stool and went to the "Y" in the trail.  From there I could still see him as well as the spot where the dove was supposed to frequent.
   My husband sat there for quite awhile and then I didn't see him and realized he had fallen off his stool.  By the time I had arrived at the top of the hill, a hunter had helped him up and was asking if he was OK.
   There were a lot of hunters there this morning, but I just wanted to put in a good word for the one that helped my husband.
   Also, I was told that archery season starts there on Monday.
Kathleen Anderson, Columbia