I searched for the Common Ground Dove at Blue Grosbeak trail this AM also.  We left for lunch about 11:45 and returned to find the dove on the right side of the "Y" about 12:50.  We were observing and trying to take pictures of it when 3 hikers came and flushed it.
   We walked back to the car, elated at finding it, when we saw it in the parking lot and got a much closer and more satisfying observation of it.
   This was my 3rd attempt: Third times a charm!!
Kathleen Anderson, Columbia