When I got my one and only tattoo at the age of 48 (it was a
mother/daughter adventure, and I figured that, someday, my future
grandchildren might think it's cool that their grandmother got a tattoo
when she was old enough to know better......), I searched and searched for
a suitable drawing of a little generic bird, without success.  So I went
with another passion of mine, gardening, and got a little green fern leaf.

Susan Eaton
Kirkwood, St. Louis CO., MO