Hi MoBirders,

We headed out to Pennsylvania Prairie in Dade County today and were
successful in finding 7 Smith's Longspurs and 3 LeConte's Sparrows.  There
is also a Rough-legged Hawk that we saw last week at Pennsylvania Prairie
that had moved a mile east to near Niawathe Prairie.  We had 35 Rusty
Blackbirds nearby, too.

At Providence Prairie in Lawrence County, we found another Rough-legged
Hawk and 11 Harris's Sparrows.
Another highlight was 2 Loggerhead Shrikes.  Birders were Charley Burwick,
Steve and Debbie Martin, and me.

Good birding,
Greg Swick
Ozark, MO

--
*Greg Swick, Director*
*Green Leadership Academy for Diverse Ecosystems (GLADE)*

*I believe that there is a subtle magnetism in nature, which, if we
unconsciously yield to it, will direct us aright*. ~Henry David Thoreau

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/