I also got out to Smithville today and saw 3 Snowy Owls. The one by/on
the dam and then 2 more at Little Platte. They all look so different,
very interesting to study. Lots of people were out watching and
photographing them at around 3:00.  Hope everyone who wants to can get
out to see them this weekend!

Lisa Owens
KCMO Platte County
Sent from my iPhone