I hesitated to post this since it's been a couple of weeks and it wasn't confirmed.....but my daughter Kearby is the new conservation agent for Shelby Co. She casually mentioned to me  that while on patrol during deer season she saw a large white owl with some darker markings on it,  sitting beside the road.  I had her look at a picture of a Snowy owl and she said that looked exactly like what it was. Due to lack of sleep and lots of hours behind the wheel she did not remember the exact date or location,  just sometime during this deer season. But since there seems to be several in the state I thought I'd throw it in so anyone in the area can keep an eye open.  She assured me she will stop to take pictures and get a location for everyone if she sees it again.

Cindy Bridges
Couch Mo
Oregon County