Greetings!

Regardless of me licking my wounds of the latest missed target - Common Ground Dove & Harris' Sparrow at Weldon Springs CA, please continue to post any further observations/misses from successive visits by those out and about there. I'm still monitoring the situation in that area.

The end of the year is fast approaching, and I still have several vacation days to use or lose. The right combination of variables might sway me to make another trip up - we'll call it the perfect storm of events.

Anyway, thank you for the information, and as always, Bird On!

Chris Barrigar

Stoddard Co.