Remindet:

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 3
Location : Binder Lake & MDC headquarters trails and Birds-I-View store visit.
Details : Columbia participants meet at US 63/AC (New Haven Rd.) commuter parking lot. We will depart at 7:45. Columbia & Jeff groups will meet at the Binder Bait shop at the lake at 8:30. Lunch will be in Jeff City (place to be determined). Return to Columbia after lunch.
Contact Person : Edge Wade [log in to unmask] or Jane Frazier

Edge Wade
CAS field trip coordinator