I looked for the common ground dove at the Blue Grosbeak Trail again this morning from about 8 to 8:45 a.m. There was no sign of it at any of the previously reported locations. As I was leaving Connie Alwood showed up with a small group. I hope they had more success.

There were two groups of hunters in the area, but they were well off the trail.

Shawn Clubb
St. Charles, St. Charles Co., Mo.