Here's a composite GoogleEarth view with the state line added.
http://www.photosbyat.com/photos/1608459287_WtSPZ3N-XL.jpg

Last Friday I watched from Riverlands Way the Long-tailed Duck and 4 Surf
Scoters to the left/upstream of the lock wall end as they swam down stream.
The point where the state line turns upstream is approx. 140 yards from the
edge of the channel so they were well within Missouri.  Also viewing them
from the spillway next to the dam they where to the left of the rock jetty.

Al Smith
Bridgeton, St. Louis County
http://www.photosbyat.com
http://MoBirds.smugmug.com  (admin)