I was the so-called "photographer" that the hunter was talking about.  I
got out there to try to digiscope a video of the CGDO at 8:15AM. .   As
I walked the path, I encountered the hunter exactly where Marc said he
saw him.  Lucky for me, the hunter (around 40 years old) saw me and made
some remark about the 'dang rabbit being too smart to cross the path'
and the hunter then walked out into the field.   Waiting at the fork,
the hill, and the gravel mound area a couple of times with no luck on
seeing the CGDO, I left at 9: 30AM, just minutes before it seems you
arrived, Marc.   I think those pellets were meant for me cause he was
getting frustrated with me walking back and forth.  Every time he
thought I was leaving the area, he came back out onto the path but then
he'd see me and go back out into the field.  It was making me a little
nervous.  Sorry Marc.  He was definitely sick of me getting in his way
by the time I left - and probably more than eager to scare me off.  I am
so glad you are okay.  I might be wrong.  He's probaby just an idiot.

Oh, and I had on no orange.  I was lugging my scope and bag of equipment
around.  But if anything, that probably made me look like a buck.

Andy Reago
St. Louis MO