From: Charlene Malone <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, November 30, 2011 12:49:32 PM
Subject: Ground dove - YES

Weldon Spring CA, St. Charles co.

Connie Alwood just called, a birding couple (sorry the names did
not register with me - having an off day) re-found the COMMON
GROUND DOVE on the right fork of the trail near the bridge.
Connie and his group are going to try to re-find it.

Patience and luck.......and maybe fewer dogs.

Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.