Mom and I went down to Eagle Bluffs today and though we didn't see the numbers seen yesterday we were lucky to see a flock of 25+ Great-tailed grackles (at least 4 females). They were were in Pool 5 on the way in and Pool 1 on the way out. In Pool 11 we saw 2 Swamp Sparrows and while trying to get them to show themselves again a Common Yellowthroat popped into veiw. We saw one all dark hawk but it was too far away to ID it.

Eric Wood
Columbia Mo.