What an amazing bird!  It was fun not only to see him but meeting people who I had only read their posts like Edge, June, Susan and Bonnie   Birders that I met today ranged from the serious to the happy (met one birder who was enjoying their first day of retirement!)  I was dressed all in Camo and I think a few thought I was a hunter, but what most didnt know is I had my suit on under the shell LOL!

I have some pictures that I think turned out pretty good.  If you see a picture you like shoot me an email and I will send you a copy of it

Enjoy!

Clark Creighton
Wildwood MO

http://clark-creighton.smugmug.com/Birds-of-Missouri/Ground-Dove/20323768_xjk5fL#1607375826_959hbH8