*
*Re: Dragonfly Marsh location
MY understanding is that this named pool is WEST of Heron Pond.
The pool where the SANDHILL CRANE was is the pool just EAST
of Heron Pond which is I think unnamed. (unofficially "Tri-colored Heron
Pond")
(too tired to look for a RMBS map)
Thanks for the phone call Al and thanks to the CORP folks for alerting him.

With the Sandhill Crane was one lone CATTLE EGRET.

Ditto on the scoters.
NO L-T DUCK near the dam but did not look elsewhere.
One loon in Teal Pond (no time to ID).

Besides adult, think there were a couple other LBB Gulls (2nd or 1st
cycle) in the roost.
Did not have enough time/light and scope functioning well enough to find
anything else.

Swans almost everywhere.
Snow and Ross's Geese in the very front of Heron Pond.

Safe travels.

Nitie-nite..........zzzzzzz
Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.