John Hitzeman was nice enough to send on a link to
an aerial map he made of the Blue Grosbeak trail at WSCA,
St. Charles co. (see his msg below)
This would help more with the landmarks of the actual
trail (the split, the 90 degree turn, etc) and location along
Hwy 94.

THANKS JOHN for sharing!

No word from Jim, so don't know if he re-found it or not.

Good chasing,
Charlene Malone
St. L co.

John Hitzeman wrote:

'Don't know if this will help, but it's a web page I put up a couple
of years ago when we had the Shrike hanging around. At least
itr shows aerial views of the area and some landmarks called
out.

http://www.rgspemkt.com/BGTrail.html

You can refer to it, or not, as you please. ;o)

John Hitzeman