NOT an official name at all. St. L bird-speak but has been discussed
numerous times
on Mobirds but will show a map where it is located.

DIRECTIONS From St. LOUIS:
- Take I-40/64 west through Chesterfield, over Boone Bridge into
St. Charles co.
- Take The August A. Busch CA/Hwy 94 exit
- At this FIRST stoplight turn LEFT.
- go straight at the SECOND stoplight. (this is where the entrance ramp
comes in from I-40/64 coming from the WEST)
- A few tenths of a mile there is a large gravel parking lot on the
south side
(left) that is lined with large rocks. Pull into the FIRST entrance.
This is "Blue Grosbeak trail"
- Park and go past the orange gate to the top of the first hill.

On the map, this parking lot for Blue Grosbeak Trail is just past
and adjacent to the large RED hash marked area (shotgun area)
and just BEFORE Fire Lake. If you go past the High School or Hwy D
you have gone too far.

http://extra.mdc.mo.gov/documents/area_brochures/7404map.pdf

WEAR ORANGE.

Good Chasing,