MOBirders,

Apparently we're having some problems with outgoing email from PO.MISSOURI.EDU, resulting in (among other minor problems) eight posts that didn't go out yesterday, five more today, and 83 subscribers automatically deleted from the list. I assume that this message won't go out either, but it will be in the archives, just in case anyone should check.

We're not sure exactly what's happening, or when it will pass, but we're looking it to it. Please bear with us!

Thanks,

Dave Scheu

MOBirds-L list co-owner

St. Louis, MO