I was at RMBS last evening and counted 86 swans throughout the area.  There were 75 in Ellis Bay, Heron Pond, and the pond south of Heron Pond.  A very large gull roost was out in the middle of Ellis Bay with many gulls continuously joining it.  When we were leaving,  9 more swans were flying towards Heron Pond, and there were two at Lincoln Shields.   We also enjoyed a beautiful sunset.  I didn't have my scope but there were few ducks in Ellis Bay.

Pat Lueders, Webster Groves, MO