MOBirders-
eBird ( http://www.ebird.org ) has started to allow users to embed photos inside their checklists! Some of you may have seen this function when you clicked on links I've provided to my eBird checklists in the past couple weeks. Here's the official eBird link explaining this new feature: http://ebird.org/content/ebird/news/embed-photos-in-your-checklists

As a volunteer reviewer for eBird I really want to encourage eBirders to add photos (if available) when a bird is flagged for confirmation!

Cheers,
Ryan

Ryan Douglas
Postdoctoral Fellow