I was at RMBS last evening and counted 86 swans throughout the area.
There were 75 in Ellis Bay, Heron Pond, and the pond south of Heron Pond.   A
very large gull roost was out in the middle of Ellis Bay with many gulls
continuously joining it.  When we were leaving,  9 more swans  were flying
towards Heron Pond, and there were two at Lincoln  Shields.   We also enjoyed a
beautiful sunset.  I didn't have my  scope but there were few ducks in Ellis
Bay.

Pat Lueders, Webster Groves, MO