Lois and I just got back from RMBS. Found one Black Scoter at Lincoln
Shields up river.  Went up to end of old dam and it floated downstream and
meet up with 3 more that came from the shore just below on the right
downstream.  They were hovering about half way to bridge when we left.
Could be seen from under bridge.
http://www.photosbyat.com/photos/1574216103_Zz7gSV4-L.jpg
http://www.photosbyat.com/photos/1574209424_kX8tjRj-L.jpg

Looked at everything in Ellis Bay and did not see the Surf Scoter.  Might of
been a couple F Blacks though.

At Creve Couer Lake found a Common Loon beach side. And some of the usually
ducks.
http://www.photosbyat.com/photos/1574198850_BWDktg7-L.jpg
http://www.photosbyat.com/photos/1574227752_C8k2CVD-L.jpg

Photos later when I get them processed.  Have a few done plus video.
http://smu.gs/ut3yBO
Yesterday.
http://smu.gs/soAFlt

Now I'm not sure what Scoter's I got yesterday evening. Maybe Surf's?

Al Smith
Bridgeton, St. Louis County
http://www.photosbyat.com
http://MoBirds.smugmug.com  (admin)