Mark,

It is fairly late for Common Nighthawks. Robbins and Easterla has November 14th as the latest date. Today is pretty close.

Scott Laurent
Kansas City, Mo

On Nov 11, 2011, at 4:45 PM, Mark Gutchen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

About 30 minutes ago I saw 2 common nighthawks flying south over my house in central Columbia. I would have thought that it would be a bit late in the year for them to still be this far north.

Mark Gutchen
Columbia, MO