I found a single LEOW yesterday at a Pine Grove on private property. I think it must have just come in as there wasn't any noticeable whitewash.Unfortunately with the first of various Firearms Deer Seasons starting today, I will not be able to check on this site for most of the rest of this year.

I saw a lingering Field Sparrow as well as Song, Swamp, White-throated, Fox, Tree, and lots of Juncos while wandering around the area. Plenty of Robins are all around this part of the State.

Later,
Steve Kinder
Chillicothe
ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/