The WGNSS Thursday birding trips change to 830am starting tomorrow.  We meet at Des Peres Park parking lot off Ballas just north of Manchester.

Dress for falling temps and possibly heavy rain during the day.  We may start birding inside at Powder Valley; perhaps there will be Pine Siskins at the feeder and other birds brought in by the cold front.  As you can see there was a Common Galinule (formerly Moorhen) at Hampton Lake today and multiple White-winged Scoters male and female at Riverlands today.  There was a pair there on 3 March of this year.

Jackie Chain
St Louis County

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/