We had 2 sightings today that we thought were particularly significant:

Cattle Egret - 1  (According to Enjoying Missouri Birds, this is a very late date for this species.  We have photos if documentation is necessary.)

Sandhill Cranes - We saw the usual 3 fly over the distribution channel.  Later from the cul-de-sac at the end of the 2nd 1-way loop we heard cranes yodeling.  We finally located the 3 flying high over head and then they were joined by 4 more.  Maybe the Eagle Bluffs 3 are off to Florida with new found friends.

Other sightings:
Am White Pelicans - still several hundred in Pool 14
Ducks: (numbers increasing)
Mallard
Wood Duck
Gadwall
N Shoveler
Ringed-neck Duck
Ruddy Duck
Blue-winged Teal
Green-winged Teal
Bufflehead - 1 female
Hooded Merganser

Osprey - 1
Pied-billed Grebe 36
Wilson's Snipe - still present, but moved out into a field opposite the distribution channel

The rest on Cache.
Kathleen Anderson, Sandy Elbert, Columbia