I took Stella, the dog, out to the field across the lake from the golfcourse
last evening in the Wind, and again this morning. Last eve on the water there
were 8 Coots, 24 PB Grebes, and 35 Gadwall. This a.m. I saw only half a dozen
PBGR. A Kingfisher was present both times.

This morning was pretty sparse birding except for some Waxwings feeding on
Honeysuckle berries and nice variety of Sparrows -

Am. Tree
Song
Savannah
Swamp
White-throated
Harris's
Fox
Le Conte's - a dozen
DE Junco - becoming more numerous now

It has turned out to be a good season around here for HASP and one of best I can
remember for FOSP
Have a couple WTSP coming to the yard under the feeders now, several days later
than last year, only seeing couple of DEJU so far.

Later,
Steve  Kinder