  From: Nancy Gish
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2011 4:02 PM
  Subject: Re: OT - Halloween

  This whole list has become pointless unless others join in and actually discuss Eliot.  As it stands, it is not even a list. I feel a fool for even commenting.

  We used to have discussions; that almost never happens now, and when it does briefly, it is quickly interrupted and distorted and everyone stops. So I may as well also.
  Nancy

  >>> Carrol Cox 10/30/11 6:44 PM >>>

  When has cr paid any respect to ANY poem by anyone. He certainly has never paid any respect to any poemby Elit, since he takes Eliot’s text, ignores it, and writes acommentary on some  fantasy of his own which would make Eliot gag if he were alive to see it.

  Carrol