From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Tom Gray
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 8:40 AM
Subject: Did Eliot Reject Anglican Millenarianism?

Would it be true or at least somewhat useful to say that Eliot's issue with Anglicanism was the strain of Millenarianism that is a property of certain branches of it. Did Eliot reject the idea that salvation can be found in "good works" and or in anything that can be achieved in the world. It needs to be found in grace as the "peace that passeth understanding" from the "What the Thunder Said"?