Just recalling when I was fortunate enough, in Summer 2010, to be able to attend a talk by Prof Brooker, where she compared Wordsworth's themes etc with Eliot

And, I have to agree with the view of a  (more minor) poetic contemporary of Eliot, that Wordsworth produced some of the finest poetry in the English language, but a lot of pretty poor stuff too - far more profligate / garrulous than Eliot !