Just recalling when I was fortunate enough, in Summer 2010, to be able to
attend a talk by Prof Brooker, where she compared Wordsworth's themes etc
with Eliot

And, I have to agree with the view of a  (more minor) poetic contemporary
of Eliot, that Wordsworth produced some of the finest poetry in the English
language, but a lot of pretty poor stuff too - far more profligate /
garrulous than Eliot !