From: Richard Seddon <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2011 8:23 PM
Subject: Pound's guru's

Dear list

Somewhere Pound said that he had just missed meeting one of his mentors in person.  Could someone save me a lot of time by giving me the source.   I certainly hope no one spends much time on this by doing it for me.  I apologize in advance for asking but apparently I am skimming over the quote and not seeing it as I search.

Rich Seddon
Portales, NM