Great contrast to the mechanised violet hour of London,
but it is O!! so beautiful. A great retrieval of Pounds versions of Rihaku alias Li Po.

P.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chokh Raj
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 12:29 PM
  Subject: Re: OT -- TS Eliot poetry prize 2011 shortlist

  Today, a former colleague of mine from India, a teacher of English (he's a list member too -- rather shy, he loves to lurk) sent me this picture which I must share with you. Poetry of the Sunset -- that's what I'd like to call it -- the violet hour, as Eliot wrote, that brings the sailor home from sea.

  Cheers,
    CR