Not to press too hard on the obvious, this is only true if the standard
is lines published. If you step back from it, it is telling that the
poet who published The Waste Land could by any measure be said to have
published little. As Hughes points out,  almost everything he did
publish is of the highest poetic order, and the book and review
referenced below, not to mention the thriving if not altogether
appreciative critical industry that still lives on the  poetic corpus
suggest that in the most important sense few have published more.

Ken A