From: Chokh Raj
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2011 4:53 PM
Subject: Re: OT - Halloween

"O sages standing in God's holy fire / As in the gold mosaic of a wall"

"images in mosaic against their glittering background of gold ... as well as
the saints who are caught up in the fire of Heaven and are thus
transfigured."

http://books.google.com/books?id=cVw4AAAAIAAJ&pg=PA158&lpg=PA158&dq#v=onepage&q&f=false

looking before and after, pining for what is not

CR