Error during command authentication.

On 11/3/2011 3:54 PM, David Boyd wrote:
> Sarah Brightman is secondrate / puny compared with eg
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsOZ-lLY_tU
> (nice song; shame about the video......)

The Duke of URL here on what is definitely more off than on topic
TSE-wise.  I got a surprise David because I saw the "eg" in your post
and thought "ep" and was expecting to get an Elaine Page rendition of
"Memories, not one by Judy Collins.

My favorite version from way back has been Betty Buckley's. Her voice is
not as good as others but I think she can't be matched in the expression
of emotion.  I couldn't find an old version of her rendition on Youtube
that didn't have terrible audio and video problems but here she is
recently in what looks like a tribute to Andrew Lloyd Webber.  He looks
struck with emotion.  Sarah Brighton also sings on this but only
briefly.
     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPGB_7O_C9A

Here's a version where someone has cut and pasted videos with Susan
Boyle, Elaine Page, Barbra Streisand, Betty Buckley and (supposedly)
Celine Dion:
     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eEqQEW1s-U

And speaking of memory;
We both know what memories can bring
They bring diamonds and rust

A collection of stills of Bob Dylan and Joan Baez along with
Joan Baez singing her "Diamonds and Rust:"
     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MSwBM_CbyY

Lyrics are at:
     http://www.joanbaez.com/Lyrics/diamonds.html

In clips taken from Martin Scorsese's picture "No Direction Home" Joan
Baez talks about her relationship with Bob Dylan:
     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkyGqrfPf4Q

I was young and I had expectations ...
[I] wanted my time with Bob
because I thought he was a special friend,
and he had moved on
And it was awful.
I mean, it just hurt like hell