Eliot was friendly with Bro George Every, then an Anglican Monk of the
Society of the Sacred Mission (a theological college near Nottingham).

It is highly likely that he discussed matters of faith in great depth with
Every, although there is as yet little hard evidence for this (the Eliot
Project is still in the 1920s)

Every himself became a fulllblown Roman Catholic in the 1970s; he gets
little recognition in academic circles but was a very influential presence
up during the 1940s to 70s

Not sure about the Millenium cult - AFAIK the (Anglican) Nicene Creed just
avers an undated second coming, as I think so does the RC equivalent