Yes, there is a Eurasian Wigeon in Arkansas. I don't know if it is there today, but it was at Benwood Lake yesterday afternoon. Benwood Lake is west of I-55 where state highway 50 and Bob White Rd meet. It is slightly southwest of Wapanocca NWR in Turrell. To get there take the Clarkedale exit 17 off I-55. Don't know if anyone is interested in seeing it, but thought I'd post directions since some parts of MO wouldn't be too far to drive for this awesome bird!

It was content feeding with Am. Wigeon and other waterfowl yesterday as the sun went down so it could still be there.

~Mitchell Pruitt
Jonesboro, AR

Sent from my iPad