Even better:

June Newman announced a new feature on the ASM website:  The EVENT CALENDAR.  ASM members can put field trips, CBC dates, etc., on the calendar and all can look at it.  A synopsis of the events listed on the calendar appear on the ASM home page under "Upcoming Events".

Please note that currently an ASM event and field trips for Columbia Audubon and Burroughs Audubon are on the calendar.  If all field trip coordinators/chairs and other event organizers would use this calendar, we would have ONE SITE where all these things appear.

This has been something I've hoped for over the years.  One site to look for upcoming events, so if I'm fortunate to be headed toward Springfield or K.C., or the bootheel, or St. Louis, etc., I can look at the ASM calendar and see if there is a group going birding that I might join up with for a morning or a day.

SO….field trip and event folks, take a look at that calendar and add your group's trips/events.  It's easy!

To add to the Events Calendar:
1.  Log in on the ASM home page
2.  Point to ASM, the first banner head on the left
3.  Click on EVENT CALENDAR (fifth item in drop down menu)
4.  Calendar will come up
5.  The prompt to add to the calendar is on the upper right.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO