On the way back home this evening, my wife and I were driving just east of Maryville and were surprised when a group of about 100 Snow Geese flew over the highway in front of us.  These are the first  Snow Geese that I have seen this fall and didn't know if there have been any other sightings of Snow Geese yet this year.  The group we observed were flying south, possibly heading towards Squaw Creek.  It would be interesting if there are any reports of Snow Geese this weekend at Squaw Creek.

Mark McNeely
302 First Street
Fairfax MO 64446
ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/