From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Mark McNeely
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 9:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: First group of Snow Geese

On the way back home this evening, my wife and I were driving just east of
Maryville and were surprised when a group of about 100 Snow Geese flew over
the highway in front of us.  These are the first  Snow Geese that I have
seen this fall and didn't know if there have been any other sightings of
Snow Geese yet this year.  The group we observed were flying south, possibly
heading towards Squaw Creek.  It would be interesting if there are any
reports of Snow Geese this weekend at Squaw Creek.

Mark McNeely

302 First Street

Fairfax MO 64446

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/