Certainly, Rick. They all meld into one.

But all this is too obvious, for all to see, and censure.

What, however, interests me is the etiology of Eliot's anti-semitism.

Some of it is obvious in the long history of social prejudice.

However, there seem to be larger, and not so obvious, contexts that lie

behind Eliot's anti-Semitic stance. On one occasion a critic I posted the

link to at the list provided much insight on this.  I can't find it now.

Well, I'd like to keep informed on this. I await Patricia Sloane to

arrive any day. And I look forward to reading her.

Thanks,
 CR