Patricia Sloane -- a reader, and writer, "on whom ... nothing is lost"

A Review by Steven C. Scheer of Pat Sloane's T.S. Eliot's Bleistein Poems: Uses of Literary Allusion in "Burbank with a Baedeker: Bleistein with a Cigar" and "Dirge" (Inernational Scholars Publications - Lanham - New York - London: University Press of America, 2000)

"meaning is context-bound, but context is boundless"

CR