does briefly, it is quickly interrupted and distorted and everyone
stops. So I may as well also.
Nancy

>>> Carrol Cox 10/30/11 6:44 PM >>>
When has cr paid any respect to ANY poem by anyone. He certainly has
never paid any respect to any poemby Elit, since he takes Eliot’s text,
ignores it, and writes acommentary on some fantasy of his own which
would make Eliot gag if he were alive to see it.

Carrol

From: T. S. Eliot Discussion forum. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Nancy Gish
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2011 4:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: OT - Halloween

One owes respect to Yeats's poem. It is not about any of this. That is
harm.

Nancy

>>> Chokh Raj 10/30/11 5:40 PM >>>
All Saints' Day

The vigil of this feast is popularly called "Hallowe'en" or "Halloween".

'Solemnity' is celebrated on the first of November -- instituted to
honour all the saints,
known and unknown, to supply any deficiencies in the faithful's
celebration of saints'

feasts during the year.

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/01315a.htm

Faced with 'darkness', one may surely implore some 'light'.

No harm, I suppose.

CR