Call for Papers, The Kennesaw Tower

The Kennesaw Tower, the on-line, Foreign Language Undergraduate
Research Journal at Kennesaw State University, is looking for
submissions by advanced undergraduate students in the following areas:

Hispanic Cultures, Literatures and Linguistics
Francophone Cultures, Literatures and Linguistics
Germanic Cultures, Literatures and Linguistics
Italian Culture, Literature and Linguistics
Foreign Language Pedagogy

Papers must be written in Spanish, French, German or Italian, and
submitted with an abstract in English.  Please refer to our website,
http://kennesawtower.hss.kennesaw.edu,  for details on who we are and
what we publish.

Papers accepted through a double-blind process of review by qualified
faculty in each field of study will be published in our 2012-2013
issue.
The deadline for submissions is January 15th, 2012!!  You are
encouraged to submit your papers as an attachment to an e-mail in
Microsoft Word format.
You can find submission guidelines at
http://kennesawtower.hss.kennesaw.edu/submissions.html.

Please submit manuscripts, as well as any questions you may have, to
Dr. Susanne Kelley, Editor-in-Chief, at [log in to unmask]  We
hope to see your students' work in our journal soon!

--
Susanne Kelley, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of German