From: Charlene Malone <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 11:15 AM
Subject: More "Big Year" movie clips out

Clips and a commentary on the movie

http://www.nabirding.com/2011/09/28/the-big-year-first-impression-new-clips/

Running loose with the facts a bit (I agree, who would know, right? haha)

Read IBET (IL listserve) on Siler's website (http://www.birdingonthe.net  ) for more
comments.

Still have 2 hummers (maybe more) duking it out over the two backyard feeders.
The strong cold front coming in today will probably push them out.
Bon voyage.

Also surprised no (few?) Rufous hummers have been reported.
SLAS needs to get a connection with all the Wildbird stores
to see if their customers have seen any rarities.
Maybe the new trip planner can do that. ;-)

Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.